2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.”
my favorite thing to do in the christmas season is remind my overly religious family that this is what cindy lou who looks like now, that she sings in a rock band and how much I love her, then watch as they get really really mad
This is like the best thing ever.
Love her <3
i’ve only done it a few times, but smoking at 4am, with your head out the window, smelling the fresh morning breeze and savoring the rare moment of uninterrupted silence just before the sun comes up is probably one of the most relaxing and underrated things in the world